Mortgage Banker License Compliance Department Services
Our mortgage compliance department is first class. Constantly receiving outstanding reviews, our approach is to help and guide you through the proper procedures to meet state and federal guidelines and licensing requirements. We understand compliance can be confusing and difficult at times, our staff goes above and beyond to help you with NMLS registration, education, and testing. Our file retention policy ensures that we meet state and federal requirements. It is also web based to streamline your operation, ensuring that you always have access to the most up to date data and information. We review all advertising and marketing material to help keep you on the right side of the law. Have a question on RESPA or a new marketing idea? Our Compliance Department has the answers you need. The personal relationships we have with many of the regulators allow us to get answers quickly and puts you ahead of the line.
- Consultation regarding licensing requirements.
- State filings for mortgage licenses.
- State mortgage license renewals.
- Notification and reminders of continuing education requirements.
- Notification and reminders of changes to Federal and State laws.
- Publication and synopsis of information on RESPA, TIL, HMDA, ECOA, HUD, allowable compensation, as well as other industry regulations.
- Review of advertising and marketing materials for State and Federal compliance.
- Filing of State reporting requirements (i.e. Federal HMDA, state audits, and continuing education certifications) to comply with regulatory bodies.
- Web based file retention and checks for accuracy and completeness.
- State and HUD audits.
- Quality control and loan file audits.
Take advantage of our mortgage branch opportunity by applying now!
|Email this page to a friend|