We Make Branch Management a Reality
If you are a top producing loan originator or manage a team of loan originators, we invite you to explore the Southwest Funding Advantage. We have been the industry leader in mortgage branch opportunities for over 15 years and we consider ourselves to be the true net branch alternative.
We are proud of the work we do and the support we provide our branch managers to ensure their retail branch gets off to a great start and continues down that path. It is our goal to help mortgage professionals reach new levels in their careers.
Advantages of our Mortgage Branches
As a Direct Endorsement HUD Approved lender, we underwrite and fund all types of loans including FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and USDA. Our full correspondent banking capabilities allow you to fund loans as a true mortgage banker. To compete for your business, and to make sure you always have access to the very best pricing, and every loan program available, we allow our loan originators to broker any loan they want to an extensive approved wholesale mortgage lender list. Our industry leading compensation plan, superior service and support, and proprietary technology is unmatched in the our industry. Our retail branch platform is designed for your entrepreneurial sprit and allows for unlimited growth and earning potential. Listed below are just a few reasons on why Southwest Funding is considered the best retail branch management offering.
- Full service mortgage banking with competitive pricing, wide product mix, and personalized service.
- With our hybrid mortgage banking you can still work with your favorite lenders, allowing them to underwrite, but Southwest Funding will handle the closing documents and funding.
- Ability to broker any and all loans, without "first right of refusal" to our expansive approved wholesale lender list.
- Access to specialists in all areas from compliance, human resources, marketing, loan placement, and much more to help support your business.
- We have a long standing and rich history within the mortgage industry, providing you with the security of a mortgage banking company who is here to stay, an opportunity you won't find with a mortgage broker net branch offering.
|Email this page to a friend|